What we expect from you
In order to for you to get the most from the treatment we provide it would really help if you could:
- Tell us what your expectations are.
- Tell us if there is anything you don’t understand.
- Read your treatment plan carefully and ask any questions. The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask!
- If you are happy with what we have done for you, tell your friends and family.
- If you are unhappy with anything, tell us as soon as possible and give us a chance to put it right.
- Endeavour to be on time for appointments.
- Settle outstanding accounts prior to or on the day of treatment.
What you should expect from us:
- To be seen on time for your appointment.
- To expect us to be courteous and have good manners.
- To be treated with care - as we would treat our own family.
- To have things explained in understandable non-medical speak.
- To know how much your treatment will cost - no hidden extras.
- To be informed of any change in treatment and given the option of whether to proceed.
5 Year Guarantee
All of our treatment comes with a 5 year guarantee. This includes any implants or prosthetic work we carry out. All that we ask is that you come and see us once a year so we can check everything is okay with the work we carried out.